Viewing: News - View all posts


Bobby Brown's son, Bobby Jr., has died at the age of 28. His death comes five years after half-sister Bobbi Kristina Brown died in an accidental drowning.

A Los Angeles Police Department spokesperson reports that authorities responded to a report of a medical emergency on Wednesday, Nov. 18. Upon arriving on the scene, they discovered a dead body, but were unable to disclose the identity of the deceased.

At this point, they do not believe there was foul play involved.

Bobby fathered Bobby Jr. with ex-girlfriend Kim Ward, whom he dated off and on for nearly 11 years.

TMZ was first to report the news.

Singer, songwriter Jeremih, hospitalized with Covid 19 

Jeremy Phillip Felton known professionally as Jeremih, Chicago-based R&B singer/songwriter, has been hospitalized due to the coronavirus, TMZ reports.

Jeremih, 33, is in the ICU on a breathing ventilator, sources confirmed to the outlet on Saturday, November 14. 

Various rappers and singers have been showing their support, via social media, for Jeremih, since the news surfaced.  

There have been no other updates on his condition, or progress at this time.  

Let's continue to keep Jeremih in our prayers, thoughts and wishes!

15 year old Quawan Charles, found dead 

15 year old Quawan ‘Bobby’ Charles was reported missing Friday, Oct. 30, from Baldwin, Louisiana, after his mother, Roxanne Nelson, made multiple attempts to reach him. 

Charles, was last seen leaving his father's home last Friday with Janet Irvin and her 17-year-old son, who are white, without Nelson’s permission. 

The family said their concerns were dismissed when they first alerted local authorities of Charles’ disappearance. When Nelson called 911 and officers from both the Baldwin Police Department and West St. Mary Sheriff’s Office responded, they said they were told Charles was probably at a football game. 

There also was no Amber Alert issued on Charles’ behalf so the family began their own investigation in hopes of finding him alive and well. Those hopes were dashed Monday, Nov. 2, when the teen was found dead in a sugarcane field off Ed Broussard Road near Loreauville.  

The family says they were told Quawan Charles drowned, but they are having an independent autopsy performed as they suspect foul play may have been involved. 

Celina Charles, the spokesperson for the family, says one reason she and other family members don't believe Quawan drowned is a graphic photo of Quawan's body circulating on social media. 

"His face is disfigured. So there's some explaining that needs to be done there," Charles said. 

Photos of the teenager’s disfigured face are eerily similar to those of the body of Emmitt Till, the 14-year-old Chicago teen who was lynched by white supremacists on August 28, 1955, for allegedly flirting with a white woman. Charles is being called the “Emmett Till of 2020” on social media. 

A hashtag calling for #JusticeForQuawanCharles has gone viral on social media and, through their attorneys, the family has said they won’t stop until they get just that: justice.

Chicago Rapper King Von, Killed 

King Von, 26, whose legal name is Dayvon Bennett, from Chicago, was killed Friday during an early morning exchange of gunfire outside the Monaco Hookah Lounge in Atlanta. 

Two groups of men were arguing when the shots were fired around 3:30 a.m. Four people were wounded by gunfire, according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, which was investigating the shooting because officers fired their weapons. 

In addition to Von, Mark Blakely, 34, of Chicago was killed.

Timothy Leeks, 22, is in police custody while at Grady Hospital in Atlanta, where he was receiving treatment for a gunshot wound, according to the Atlanta Police Department. The Atlanta Police Homicide Unit has arrest warrants against Leeks for felony murder.

The APD's homicide investigation of Von's slaying is closed with the arrest of Leeks, the department said.


8:55 PM PT -- A rep for Wayne confirms he suffered multiple seizures and his Vegas show has been canceled. We're told he's currently resting. 

Lil Wayne was hospitalized yet again this weekend for his ongoing bout with epilepsy and the seizures that come with it, TMZ has learned, and this time it might have torpedoed Sunday night's Vegas gig.  

Multiple sources tell us Wayne was hospitalized Sunday in Chicago after he was found unconscious in his hotel room at the Westin on Michigan Avenue after suffering at least one seizure. 

He was rushed to Northwestern Memorial, where we're told he suffered yet another seizure. Our sources say his team tried to have him discharged late Sunday afternoon so he could make it to his Vegas show. 

However, doctors advised against the discharge, saying he should be grounded for a few days. Wayne has suffered seizures while flying before, and the doctors felt it was too risky. He very well may still be at the hospital. 

Wayne is supposed to perform at Drais Beachclub in Vegas at midnight alongside Rae Sremmurd, although it's unclear if he's still planning to show as of this writing.  

Seizures have plagued Wayne for years. Just last year he had to cancel an appearance in Vegas because of his epilepsy. 

We've reached out to Wayne's camp on his condition ... so far, no word back.

At Least 13 Dead, 50 Injured After Van Plows Through Crowd in Terror Attack in Barcelona: Officials 

At least 13 people have died and 50 others injured after a van plowed into a crowd of people in a terror attack in Barcelona on Thursday, a government official said. One person has been arrested. 

Original story: 

At least one person died and 32 were injured after a van rammed into a crowd of people in a terror attack in the heart of Barcelona.

The number is “bound to rise” as some people are seriously injured, Joaquim Forn, interior councilor for Catalonia, told a news conference. 

Catalan police tweeted that 10 people were seriously injured. 

The attack occurred near the popular tourist area of Las Ramblas, which has been sealed off, according to a police spokesman. 

The police confirmed that the incident Thursday afternoon was a terror attack and said the force has activated its terror response protocols. 

Catalan police told everyone in the vicinity of Plaça de Catalunya to remain inside. Footage posted to social media by witnesses showed chaotic scenes and people lying in the street. 

Reuters reported that local emergency services have requested the closure of metro and train stations in the vicinity of the incident. Police told people to avoid the area. 

Catalan police tweeted that the search for the perpetrator of what they called a “massive trampling” was continuing as of 6 p.m. local time (12 p.m. E.T.)

A witness told local media the situation was “very tense” and that all surrounding shops were being evacuated. The witness said at least eight ambulances were at the scene. Emergency services said the area had been cordoned off and all public transportation stopped. 

A witness who was hiding in a shop nearby heard gunshots, according to state-run broadcaster TVE24. Another witness said he saw a van driving “around 80 kilometers” per hour, or 50 mph. He said “there is no doubt it was intentional,” according to TVE24. 

Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy tweeted: “In contact with all administrations. Priority: tend to the injured in Las Ramblas and facilitate the work of security forces.” 

The Catalonian regional government is convening an emergency meeting to discuss the incident, its vice-president, Oriol Junqueras, said in a tweet. 

The Catalan emergency services urged people via Twitter to avoid going out or undertaking any other type of movement that is not “strictly necessary” to facilitate police operations. 

The US Consulate in Barcelona posted on Twitter: “We are aware of a reported incident at Las Ramblas in Barcelona. Please avoid the area and monitor local police @mossos for updates.” 

NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg tweeted his condemnation of the attack. “My thoughts are with all those affected. We stand united in the fight against terrorism,” he said.


Vehicle plows into crowd in Virginia city, several hurt: witnesses 

CHARLOTTESVILLE, vA. (Reuters) - At least one vehicle hit a crowd of people gathered in a Charlottesville, Virginia, on Saturday, hours after police broke up a clash between white nationalists and counter-protesters, according to witnesses, but it was not clear whether the incident was connected to the earlier melee. 

The accident involved three vehicles, and there were multiple injuries, Charlottesville city spokeswoman Miriam Dickler said in a text message.   

At least four injured people were spotted at the location where the vehicle struck demonstrators, including one person who was taken away on a stretcher by paramedics. Multiple ambulances were on the scene soon after the early-afternoon incident.   

Charlottesville police said in a statement on Facebook that they and Virginia State Police were at the scene of the incident in the city's downtown.   

Reporting by Brandon Shulleeta; Writing by Frank McGurty; Editing by Lisa Von Ahn

‪Protesters clash in Virginia city on eve of white nationalist rally 

(Reuters) - Hundreds of white marchers with blazing torches clashed briefly with counterprotesters on the Charlottesville campus of the University of Virginia on Friday, the eve of a rally planned by thousands of white nationalists, media said.  

The events highlight a persistent debate in the U.S. South over the display of the Confederate battle flag and other symbols of the rebel side in the Civil War, fought over the issue of slavery.  

The marchers chanted as made their way from Nameless Field through the sprawling campus to the school's Thomas Jefferson statue, where they were met by counterprotesters, an affiliate of NBC news said.

Both groups threw punches and pushed each other as police arrived to break up the clash. A chemical irritant was sprayed into the crowd, reported.  

At least one person was arrested and several on campus were treated for minor injuries, the Daily Progress newspaper said.  

"I am beyond disgusted by this unsanctioned and despicable display of visual intimidation on a college campus," Mayor Mike Singer said in a statement.  

The clash came the night before an estimated 2,000 to 6,000 people were to attend a Unite the Right rally to protest the removal of a statue of Confederate General Robert E. Lee from a public park on Saturday.  

Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe has said extremist groups have threatened to try and attack rally participants, to express opposition to the statue's removal.

The National Guard is on standby, with Virginia State Police coordinating security in the city of 45,000, the governor said in a statement.  

"I want to urge my fellow Virginians, who may consider joining, either in support or opposition to the planned rally, to make alternative plans," McAuliffe said.  

The rally also aimed to protest against Charlottesville's decision to rename downtown Lee Park, now called Emancipation Park, besides the statue removal. 

Supporters call such statues racially insensitive, while opponents say Confederate symbols honor Southern heritage, and calls to remove them reflect "empty political correctness."  

Lee was a symbol for white people threatened by immigration and "ethnic cleansing," rally organizer and freelance journalist Jason Kessler said in an interview with Pennsylvania's WHLM radio on Thursday.  

City officials had planned to move the event to a larger park beyond downtown, citing safety concerns at the 1-acre (0.4 hectare) Emancipation Park.  

Kessler sued the city, and on Friday night a federal court sided with him. In a subsequent posting on social network Twitter, Kessler said the rally would be held at the downtown park.  

Mimi Arbeit, an organizer of the planned counter-protests, rejected Kessler's argument that the rally was about freedom of speech.  

"Fascism functions by using the institutions of a democracy towards its own ends," she said by telephone.  

Reporting by Ian Simpson in Washington; additional reporting by Bernie Woodall in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. and Brendan O'Brien in Milwaukee; Editing by Frank McGurty and Clarence Fernandez

Shots Reportedly Fired at Lil Wayne's Mansion  

Lil Wayne -- People Reportedly Shot at Miami Beach Mansion


Police are rushing to Lil Wayne's Miami Beach mansion after someone called the cops and said they intended to start a firefight with officers. The person claimed 4 people had already been shot.

Miami PD raced to the home on ritzy La Gorce Island ... and have set up a perimeter.

The bizarre report comes 11 days after police raced to the home to check on a report of a suspicious person lurking outside the home. Cops let the guy go because when they arrived he was on public property.  

As for today's incident ... Lil Wayne is in Miami but is not at home.

Police now believe this might be a case of "swatting" ... where someone places a prank emergency call in order to prompt a full force response from cops.

Story developing ...


Pharrell and Robin Thicke Ordered To Pay $7.3 Mill. 

In a landmark decision for the music industry, a jury in Los Angeles ordered “Blurred Lines” songwriters Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to pay $7.3 million to the family of Marvin Gaye for copyright infringement on Tuesday. Gaye’s family had argued that the 2013 smash hit “Blurred Lines” copied their father’s 1977 song “Got to Give It Up” and sued Thicke, Williams and Clifford Harris Jr., aka T.I., whom all contested the infringement. Overall, the Gaye family sought more than $25 million in damages. “Right now, I feel free,” Marvin Gaye’s daughter, Nona Gaye, said after the verdict. “Free from … Pharrell Williams and Robin Thicke’s chains and what they tried to keep on us and the lies that were told.” The attorney for the Gaye family, Richard Busch, will also seek to halt sales of “Blurred Lines,” and said he will file official paperwork by next week. Nominated for record of the year at the 2013 Grammys, “Blurred Lines” was no. 1 on the Billboard single charts for 10 consecutive weeks. Since it was released, “Blurred Lines” has earned nearly $16.5 million in profits according to court documents, with Williams and Thicke raking in over $5 million each. Gaye died in 1984. Both Thicke and Williams appeared in court during the past week to defend their case, with much of the trial featuring comparisons between the songs. Listening to the juxtaposed bass lines of the two songs in question, Williams even admitted the similarities, saying, “It sounds like you’re playing the same thing.” Still, while testifying last week, Williams said the two songs share “feel — not infringement.” The proceedings were perhaps most notable for the presence of Thicke, who sang and played the piano as he defended the work as original and said he was intoxicated when he gave media interviews in which he talked about Gaye’s influence on the works. He also said that he was mistaken when he claimed credit for writing part of the song.

R&B Singer Angie Stone Arrested!! 

R&B singer Angie Stone was arrested Monday in Georgia for domestic aggravated assault ... and the victim is her 30-year-old daughter. 


Police in Dekalb County say... 53-year-old Angie told police her daughter Diamond punched her in the face. Angie then told police she defended herself with a metal stand, but accidentally hit Diamond in the face ... knocking out her front teeth. 

Angie told police once she realized the mistake she put down the stand and tried to flee ... but claims Diamond came after her again. A family friend eventually broke up the fight.


Diamond told police the argument started when Angie complained Diamond didn't clean up after her children. Diamond was also taken into custody, but eventually released without being charged.

Angie -- a 3-time Grammy nominee -- was booked for aggravated assault.

Chris Brown is a dad...but the baby momma is NOT Karrueche! 

R&B singer Chris Brown is father of a 9-month-old baby girl......and the baby momma is NOT his on-again-off-again girlfriend Karrueche!

The baby's mother is a 31-year-old former model named Nia -- who, it's said, has known Chris for several years. 

Sources connected to both Nia and Chris tell us they are on very good terms -- however they're not together romantically. Word is 25-year-old Chris is happy about being a father.

It does not appear there is a formal child support order in place -- and we do not know the nature of any informal terms of support.

Wonder if Karrueche is as happy about this as Chris is?

Soooo...are y'all surprised or nah?

It's About To Go Down!!  

Come party with Back Street Ent, Back Street Radio and Baby Sis as we present "SUMMERTIME TURN UP" going down on Aug 30th at

Kim's Sports Bar & Grill
2994 Rubidoux Blvd
Riverside, Ca. 92509
From 8:00pm - 2:00am

Enjoy some dope performances from the featured artist MAC DOM P....also performing on stage will be BAD HABIT, CALIBOYS, BOSSALENA, RICHARD WIGHT, SOCAL STREET TEAM, P-NUT, more!!

This is a 21 and over event, $10 at the door, FREE before 9:00pm
Purchase online at and save $5

So come on out and have a good time, enjoy LIVE entertainment, as well as DJ and dancing, drink specials, food and raffles all night!!


MARIN COUNTY, Calif. -- The actor-comedian Robin Williams was found dead at his home Monday morning in an apparent suicide by asphyxiation, Marin County Sheriff's officials said.

The Marin County Sheriff's Department received a 911 report of a male not breathing in a residence in unincorporated Tiburon, California at 11:55 a.m. Monday. Emergency personnel arrived and pronounced the subject deceased at 12:02 p.m. He was identified as Robin McLaurin Williams, 63.

Preliminary information indicated Williams was last seen alive at the residence at approximately 10 p.m. Sunday. He was located Monday shortly before 11:55 a.m. His wife also lives at the residence.

"At this time, the Sheriff's Office Coroner Division suspects the death to be a suicide due to asphyxia, but a comprehensive investigation must be completed before a final determination is made. A forensic examination is currently scheduled for August 12, 2014 with subsequent toxicology testing to be conducted," the Marin County Sheriff's department said.

"This morning, I lost my husband and my best friend, while the world lost one of its most beloved artists and beautiful human beings. I am utterly heartbroken. On behalf of Robin's family, we are asking for privacy during our time of profound grief. As he is remembered, it is our hope the focus will not be on Robin's death, but on the countless moments of joy and laughter he gave to millions," Susan Schneider, Williams' wife, said Monday.

Mara Buxbaum, a representative for Williams, released a statement Monday afternoon: "Robin Williams passed away this morning. He has been battling severe depression of late. This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time."

Michael Brown Shooting By Police Sparks Looting 

FERGUSON, Mo. — A candlelight vigil for an unarmed black man who was fatally shot by a suburban St. Louis police officer was followed by unrest as crowds looted and burned stores, vandalized vehicles and taunted officers who tried to block access to parts of the city.

Streets in Ferguson upended on Sunday night were relatively quiet early Monday. Some debris littered the area but crowds had dispersed.

St. Louis County police spokesman Brian Schellman said 32 people were arrested for various infractions including assault, burglary and theft. Schellman said two officers suffered minor injuries and that there were no reports of civilians hurt.

The tensions erupted after a candlelight vigil Sunday night for 18-year-old Michael Brown, who police said was shot multiple times Saturday in a scuffle with an officer. The investigation into what led to the shooting was ongoing.

Several businesses were looted, including a check-cashing store, a boutique and a small grocery store. People took items from a sporting goods store and a cellphone retailer, and carted rims away from a tire store. Some climbed atop police cars as the officers with riot shields and batons stood stoic nearby, trying to restrict access to the most seriously affected areas.

Deanel Trout, a 14-year resident of Ferguson, said he was convinced the troublemakers were largely from outside Ferguson and that they had used Brown's death and the vigil as an opportunity to steal.

"Most came here for a peaceful protest but it takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch. ... I can understand the anger and unrest but I can't understand the violence and looting," Trout, 53, said.

St. Louis County Executive Charlie Dooley said there were no reports of injuries as of about 11 p.m. But there were scattered reports of assaults into the very early morning. Pat Washington, a spokeswoman for Dooley, said tear gas had been used. Authorities would not immediately confirm media reports of gunfire.

"The small group of people are creating a huge mess," Mayor James Knowles said. "Contributing to the unrest that is going on is not going to help. ... We're only hurting ourselves, only hurting our community, hurting our neighbors."

County Police Chief Jon Belmar said that on Saturday, an officer encountered Brown and another man outside an apartment complex in Ferguson. One of the men pushed the officer into his squad car and they struggled. Belmar said at least one shot was fired from the officer's gun inside the police car. Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson said authorities were still sorting out what happened inside the police car. It was not clear if Brown was the man who fought with the officer.

The struggle spilled out into the street, where Brown was shot multiple times. Belmar said the exact number of shots wasn't known and that all shell casings at the scene matched the officer's gun. Police were investigating why the officer shot Brown, who police have confirmed was unarmed.

Jackson said the second person has not been arrested or charged and it wasn't clear if he was armed.

Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson told KSDK-TV there's no video footage of the shooting from the apartment complex, or from any police cruiser dashboard cameras or body-worn cameras that the department recently bought but hasn't yet put to use.

Jackson said blood samples were taken from Brown and the officer who shot him. Toxicology tests can take weeks to complete.

Earlier Sunday, a few hundred protesters gathered outside Ferguson Police headquarters. Some marched into an adjacent police building chanting "Don't shoot me" while holding their hands in the air. Officers stood at the top of a staircase, but didn't use force; the crowd eventually left.

Brown's mother, Lesley McSpadden, said she didn't understand why police didn't subdue her high school graduate son with a club or stun gun, and that the officer involved should be fired and prosecuted.

"I would like to see him go to jail with the death penalty," she said, fighting back tears.

The killing drew criticism from some civil rights leaders, who referred to the 2012 racially charged shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin by a Florida neighborhood watch organizer who was acquitted of murder charges.

"We're outraged because yet again a young African-American man has been killed by law enforcement," said John Gaskin, who serves on both the St. Louis County and national boards of directors for the NAACP.

Ferguson's population of about 21,000 people is almost 70 percent black. The race of the officer has not been disclosed. He has been placed on paid administrative leave.

St. Louis County Police Department is in charge of the investigation, and Dooley said he will request an FBI investigation. The U.S. Justice Department said Attorney General Eric Holder instructed staff to monitor developments.


Source - Associated Press writer Jim Suhr in St. Louis contributed to this report.

Police Shoot Unarmed Black Teenager Michael Brown 

Anger and disbelief filled the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson, Missouri after 18-year-old Michael Brown was shot and killed following a confrontation with a police officer while he was walking down the street on Saturday afternoon.
Piaget Crenshaw, a witness to the shooting, told Fox2 St. Louis that Brown and a friend, Dorin Johnson, were walking in the street when a police officer drove up and told them to get on the sidewalk. After a verbal confrontation, Crenshaw said the officer got out of his car and fired a shot and when the teens started running, fired another. “Crenshaw and Johnson say the teen [Brown] held up his hands to show he did not have a weapon, however the officer fired at him two more times and he collapsed and died in the street,” the news channel reported.
Another witness told local news station KMOV that the officer “was in the car shooting this boy.” The woman said, “he threw his hands up and he shot him and the boy fell, then he shot him some more.”
During a Sunday news conference, however, St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar told reporters that the “genesis was a physical confrontation,” as the officer allegedly attempted to get out of his car and was pushed back in by Brown, after which a struggle over the officer’s weapon ensued. One shot was fired in the car and, as the officer exited his vehicle, several more. Belmar confirmed that Brown was unarmed and while he could not say how many times the teen was shot, it was “more than just a couple.”
Residents of the predominantly African-American suburb took to the streets to protest the killing on Saturday, with members of the crowd reportedly yelling “Kill the police” and firing warning shots, which prompted the police to call in more than 60 additional officers, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
Whether residents were indeed chanting “Kill the police,” however, has been called into question; video from a demonstration outside the Ferguson Police Department shows residents chanting “Killer cops have got to go.” Video from a Saturday night demonstration shows residents with their arms raised, chanting “Don’t shoot me!” and “We are Michael Brown” in front of officers holding back barking dogs. Outlets like the Post-Dispatch tempered headlines describing a “mob reaction” after backlash on social media.

The protests continued into Sunday in advance of the St. Louis County Police department press conference.

The officer involved in the incident, who was not named, has been placed on paid administrative leave and will be interviewed more extensively on Sunday, according to Belmar. The Bureau of Crimes Against Persons has been asked to investigate and the St. Louis County Police Chief said he would turn over the results of their investigation to the county prosecuting attorney to determine whether any charges should be filed.
As for criticism over the length of time Brown’s body was left in the street, reportedly several hours, Belmar said it took a “very long time to process the scene” and the police department was careful to practice “due diligence.”
The local chapter of the NAACP has also called for the FBI to investigate the shooting. “With the recent events of a young man killed by the police in New York City and with Trayvon Martin and with all the other African-American young men that have been killed by police officers … this is a dire concern to the NAACP, especially our local organization,” John Gaskin, a member of the St. Louis County NAACP said.
Michael Brown’s mother, Lesley McSpadden, said her son “doesn’t kill, steal or rob. He doesn’t do any of that.” Brown was scheduled to begin classes at Vatterott College on Monday.

by Kelly Kroh

Tow Truck Driver Killed After Repossessing Car 

A tow truck driver who had just repossessed a car was shot and killed in the street after being chased by a vehicle across several cities in Los Angeles County early Sunday morning, sheriff's officials said.

The incident began when a shooting erupted around 3:30 a.m. near a 7-Eleven at Rosecrans and Atlantic avenues in the Compton area, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.
Investigators believe the tow truck driver, who was towing a white Dodger Caliber that had been repossessed, was the target in the shooting.

"We think it’s a repossession that has gone bad," said sheriff's Lt. Dave Dolson.
The driver made it to Firestone Boulevard and Rayo Avenue in South Gate before slamming into a vehicle going through the intersection, officials told NBC4.

When the tow truck driver got out of his vehicle, at least one person from a car chasing him shot at and killed him, officials said.
Witnesses reported hearing 10 to 12 rounds.

The victim was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead, Dolson said.
The tow truck driver was identified by friends as Steve Lawson of Bellflower. He was in his 40s. Friends said he was a husband and father.

Friends also said Lawson had recently started working at a new repossession company.
Authorities detained two people but it was unclear if they were connected to the case.
Homicide detectives were still on scene around 11 a.m. searching for clues of what led to the shooting.
The victim's daughter showed up at the crime scene at 7-Eleven. She said her father knew the dangers of his job.

By Andrew Lopez and Jane Yamamoto

NBA Player Matt Barnes' Aunt Murdered 

Los Angeles Clippers star Matt Barnes is hoping that his fans could help lead police officers to his aunt’s killer.
According to Matt, his aunt was brutally murdered at the hands of Michael Williams, 51, earlier this month. Yesterday, the former “Basketball Wives” star took to social media to solicit assistance from followers.
“This dude stabbed my auntie in the neck last week & left her for dead on the sidewalk,” Matt wrote. “She ended up dying on the way to the hospital in the ambulance. If you hv any info on his where abouts contact the #SacPD # SacramentoWeNeedYourHelp #RIPTan.”

TMZ has reported that Williams is believed to be the estranged husband of the victim. She was reportedly going to see Williams on July 8 when she was viciously attacked. Investigators believe that Williams is a transient with an extensive history of violence. It’s also believed that he may be hiding out in South Sacramento. He’s said to be armed and dangerous.

Source: WENN

R&B singer Omarion arrested! 

Actor and singer Omarion got served with an arrest warrant Friday and was hauled off to jail while his girlfriend is nine months pregnant.

The star of the hit 2004 flick "You Got Served" was cuffed and booked into a Los Angeles jail around noon Friday for failing to appear in court on a prior traffic ticket, police told the Daily News.

The Grammy-nominated artist, 29, got popped for the missed court date when cops pulled him over in the San Fernando Valley for allegedly blowing through a stop sign, police said.

Actor and singer Omarion was booked into a Los Angeles jail Friday for failing to appear in court on a prior traffic ticket, police told the Daily News.
"Our unit did a warrant check and saw he had a ticket he didn't pay that went to warrant," Lt. Dan Thompson with the Los Angeles Police Department's Devonshire Division said.

Omarion, whose real name is Omari Grandberry, was released around 3:30 pm Friday, online jail records said.

The "Bump Bump Bump" singer, who also served as a judge on the fifth season of "America's Best Dance Crew," is expecting a baby boy with girlfriend Apryl Jones in the next few days, according to his social media accounts.

His manager declined to comment when reached by The News.



Dad beats the sh*t out of man he found raping his son! 

A Florida dad who told police he walked in on a man sexually abusing his child, left the suspect motionless and bleeding Friday morning on the living room floor, police said.

The Daytona Beach News-Journal reported that the suspect was found at the Daytona Beach home at about 1 a.m. Friday. The paper, citing the arrest report, said Raymond Frolander was found with several knots on his face and bleeding from the mouth.

The 35-year-old father and his son were not identified, but the father reportedly walked in on Frolander sexually battering his son. 

The paper obtained the 911 call and reported that the dad told the dispatcher, "I just walked in a grown man molesting...and I got him in a bloody puddle for you, officer."

He told police that he didn't use any weapons in the beating, nor did he ask the suspect any questions.

"He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you," the dad reportedly told police.

The boy told police that Frolander took him to a back room of the house and pulled down his pants, the report said.

The boy, 11, had been playing video games with friends before the alleged attack, the report said.

Frolander was treated at an area hospital and allegedly told police "I'm guilty," when questioned.

He is being held without bail. Frolander was charged with sexual battery by an 18-year-old on a victim under 12, the report said.

The father was not charged.

(Originally reported by FOX News)

Toddler Murdered Execution Style 

A Michigan family is mourning the death of 2-year-old Kamiya French after a man shot her a point-blank range as she sat on her porch last week.
According to the New York Daily News, little Kamiya was enjoying the summer weather along with her father, Kenneth French, and family friend, Chelsea Lancaster,12, when Raymone Bernard Jackson approached the trio. Investigators say that Raymone first opened fire on Kamiya, then turned the gun on Kenneth and Chelsea, shooting them as well. However, both Chelsea and Kenneth are expected to survive.
The 24-year-old suspect has since been charged with first-degree murder, torture and other charges, Detroit Free Press reports. The torture charges stem from Raymone intentionally seeking to cause Kenneth trauma by forcing him to watch Kamiya die. A second suspect is also being questioned in connection with the ruthless killing.
“The first coward’s in custody. Anybody that feels that they can execute a child in the state of Michigan, we’re going to go after them with everything that we can can,” said Michigan State Police Lt. Michael Shaw.
It has been speculated that Kamiya’s murder was retaliation for another shooting incident involving Kenneth earlier this year. But Lt. Shaw isn’t going for that explanation.
“I wouldn’t call it retaliation. Retaliation for what?” he questioned. “Take somebody’s life away for retaliation. I mean just mention that as part of a motive is silliness to me. I can’t wrap my head around anything that would make me want to walk up to a small child sitting next to a porch, point a pistol at their head and shoot them dead.”
As for what he thinks the motive for the shooting is, the police spokesperson says he’s stumped.
“I can’t give you a motive. I can’t wrap my head around that.”

Source: Facebook via NYDN

The Murder Of Jordan Davis 

The jury in Florida has reached a verdict!

DEADLOCKED on the first count, Murder in the 1st degree of Jordan Davis.
GUILTY on counts two, three and four on the 2nd degree Attempted Murder of the other 3 teens inside the vehicle. 
GUILTY on count five, shooting a deadly missile into an occupied car.

Most people are "satisfied" with these verdicts, stating that at least Michael Dunn will be going to jail for the rest of his you all assume!  Take into consideration that one, he has not been sentenced yet, and two, even if he gets the maximum sentence on each count, who's to say he will not get paroled early for "good behavior"?

Lastly, nothing is "satisfying" about sending, yet, another message to the world that it is completely justified in taking the life of a young black man because you don't like the way they are dressed, the music that they listen to, the way they talk or that you believe they don't belong in your neighborhood!

In MY opinion, we, as blacks in America, our work is NOT done!



"Microphone Masters" Artist Competition and Showcase 

Back Street Ent, Hemet Radio and Kommon $en$e Promotions is hosting the "MICROPHONE MASTERS" ARTIST COMPETITION!

Going down on Sunday, February 16, 2014 at:
Spike's Sports Bar & Grill
16728 Bellflower Blvd
Bellflower, Ca.

Come out and chill with ME while you enjoy live entertainment, music by DJ, drink and have a good time!
Table Reservations are me at (909) 255-9445 for deals!

Tickets are only $10 and you can purchase them here at  

This is a 21+ event

Hope to see you there!

Much luv,
Baby Sis